Ultrasonic devices designed to emit a high-pitched frequency unpleasant to dogs ears can theoretically stop nuisance barking when used appropriately. However, some vets indicate the devices are not typically reliable or consistent enough to be considered viable options, at least without human intervention.
1. Electric shock, ultrasonic, voice control, small, medium and large intensity adjustment.
2. The product is available in a variety of colors, silver, black, local gold.
3. The product uses a USB charging plug and a built-in microphone trigger.
4. Button function control: 1; switch function, light press 0, 5 seconds to start, long press to turn off; 2: can adjust ultrasonic, electric shock 2 gear shift adjustment, 3 different intensity gear adjustment, intensity from small Strong, convenient and user-friendly.
5. The product can be recharged repeatedly, built-in work indicator, when the dog indicator light is not bright, then the battery IC has stopped power supply protection, reminding the owner to charge.
6. When charging, the built-in 3 indicators flash in sequence and are charging. When 3 indicators are on at the same time, charging is completed.
7. The product uses a large capacity 300 mAh lithium battery for up to 60 days of long standby.
8. Dog belt diameter up to 35CM, small up to 6CM for all dogs, using environmentally friendly nylon webbing.
9. It is recommended to cut part of the long hair to ensure the efficiency of the product (for a small number of large dogs).
10. This product is waterproof, no wind and heavy rain, please feel free to use!
Ultrasonic snoring features:
1. Use a continuous increase in the humane to stop the dog.
2. Ultrasonic emission function can gently affect the dog. The harsh buzzer sounds to stimulate the dog to stop calling.
3. Some dogs are effective in 7-14 days, and most dogs will have an effect in 4-6 weeks. A small number of dog breeds take longer to get used to. It can’t be changed. It can only be replaced by another habit.
4. Some dogs are more stubborn, and the effect may not be obvious. Use the electric shock weak function.